DENVER 5v5 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOUBLE-ELIM $1,500* PRIZE TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION:
July 27, 2014
5v5 Double Elimination Bracket
Single Game Rounds - Bo5 Finals (1 game lead to winners bracket)
9:00am Registration and Open Practice Time
11:00am Tournament Starts - Matches Casted Live on Giant HD Screen
10:00pm Tournament Finals and Prize Giveaway
Prize Giveaway Held Between Finals Games - Prizes such as electronics, t-shirts, game time, etc. Spectators are also eligible to register for a free ticket at front desk. No purchase necessary. Must be present to win.
$100 entry per team ($20/person) includes tournament and a day pass valid for up to 17 hours of unlimited gaming computer rental from 9am-2am.
Optional: Bring Keyboard, Mouse, or Headset (Recommended!)
*Prize Pool: We will add 50% of entries to the prize pool (i.e. 10 team entries = $500 Prize Pool, 20 team entries = $1,000 Prize Pool)
- $250 Guaranteed Webroot Cash to 1st place. Huge thanks to our sponsor Webroot Internet Security! For more information about the only Anti-Virus solution designed for gamers, please visit www.webroot.com. Webroot is currently protecting all of Clutch's computers with zero impact on performance, no unnecessary pop-ups and no security conflicts with any game we've ever installed.
- $250 Riot Points courtesy of Riot, split as indicated below.
- 1st: $850* Max ($250 Webroot Cash + 50% of Prize Pool + $100 RP)
- 2nd: $375* Max (30% of Prize Pool + $75 RP)
- 3rd: $250* Max (20% of Prize Pool + $50 RP)
- 4th: $25 RP
- Headsets are NOT provided but you are invited to bring yours and plug in. This is highly suggested for the sometimes loud tournament environment.
- To ensure an efficient tournament, after the initial 9am-12pm warm-up period, no practice games will be played between rounds until the quarter finals.
- If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 720-362-2101
- Outside computers/laptops are not permitted to avoid any issues with outside programs
Note: The following month's tournament will be held in August with registration on this page!