DENVER 5v5 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOUBLE-ELIM $2,400* PRIZE TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION:
Sunday, Mar 23, 2014
5v5 Double Elimination Bracket
Single Elim Rounds - Bo5 Finals (1 game lead to winners bracket)
9:00am Registration and Open Practice Time
12:00pm Tournament Starts - Matches Casted Live on Giant HD Screen
10:00pm Tournament Finals and Prize Giveaway
Prize Giveaway Held Between Finals Games - Prizes such as electronics, t-shirts, game time, etc. Spectators are also eligible to register for a free ticket. No purchase necessary. Must be present to win.
$100 entry per team ($20/person) includes tournament and a day pass valid for up to 17 hours of unlimited gaming computer rental from 9am-2am.
Optional: Bring Keyboard, Mouse, or Headset (Recommended!)
To maintain an even playing ground and avoid the risk of unauthorized programs, no outside computers/laptops will be allowed during this event.
*Prize Pool: $1,125 Guaranteed cash prize pool per placement is listed below, thanks to our new sponsor Webroot Internet Security! For more information, please visit www.webroot.com. Then 1st place prize increases significantly based on the number of team entrants. We will add 50% of entries to 1st place (ie: 10 team entries = 1st wins $1,100 ($500 + $500 + $100 in Riot Points) -- 20 team entries = 1st wins $1,600 ($500 + $1,000 + $100 Riot Points). Total prize pool value with max of 20 teams is $2,425.
- 1st: $1,600 (Max) -- $500 Guaranteed + 50% of entry fees + $100 Value Riot Points + Triumphant Ryze
- 2nd: $450 -- $375 Guaranteed + $75 Value Riot Points
- 3rd: $300 -- $250 Guaranteed + $50 Value Riot Points
- 4th: $50 -- $25 Energy Drink Bar Tab for Team + $25 Value Riot Points
- Headsets are NOT provided but you are invited to bring yours and plug in. This is highly suggested for the sometimes loud tournament environment.
- To ensure an efficient tournament, after the initial 9am-12pm warm-up period, no practice games will be played between rounds until the quarter finals.
- If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 720-362-2101
Note: Following month's tournament will be held on April 13, 2014 with registration on this page!